Sunday, May 09, 2010

Update

I have to apologize for failing to update this blog in 2 and a half years. My son is turning 3 soon, so you can imagine that he is the main reason I have little time for photography anymore.

I still post new photos from time to time at my main blog, Full Metal Attorney. Even though most of them were taken quite a while ago, the quality is still good (they're not leftovers).

If I ever get more time to dedicate to photography again, I intend to come back to providing useful information in this blog. In the meantime, it will remain up, and will be a useful resource. You can check the site index to browse, or simply go back through the archives.

I just hope you have more time to shoot than I do.

2 Comments:

At 8/15/2013 11:52 AM, Anonymous argentino said...

Ok, hope all goes allright. Your son must hace like 5 years already.

What about going back to photography, to the camera, to this blog, to your passion.

Greatings from Argentina.

 
At 8/15/2013 1:10 PM, Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Thanks for checking in. He is 6, but he was followed by twins, who are now 2 years old. Photography is still taking a back seat, and probably will for many years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home