Monday, October 02, 2006

Falling Down, Skinning Knees, and Getting Dirty

If you remember my post entitled Don't Be a Wuss, you'll remember that I asked for stories. There are a few in this thread but I thought I'd share the best of the group with everyone. These stories come from Cornell Finch:
I am regularly scraping knees, elbows, chins etc to "get the shot".

This one for example i had my EOS mounted on a Manfrotto tripod, legs fully extended (as low as they go) to get down there. I took the shot and stood up, over balanced, tripped over the tripod and skinned my left elbow and knee (I was wearing shorts at the time).

This shot found me lying on the floor of a petrol station forecourt to get the angle. This was hand-held with a 50mm f1.8 lens. You can see from the shot that it was raining.
Thanks for the stories! I want this blog to be as interactive as possible, so always feel free to share your stories, thoughts, experience, and expertise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home